Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The date is just a number

Ok, ok.. I know I've been away for quite a while.... Not that I didn't have anything to say (although the mind does become quite blank after the jury and the three weeks at home really blunts the thinking process...... but that's another story :)) but yes, sentences weren't forming and when they were, paragraphs weren't forming... So I'm trying to write a spontaneous post and see how it is.. :)

Was thinking I should update some stuff before end of the year.... That made me think... New year resolutions, procrastinations, planning... how we are influenced by numbers.... after all, Date is also just a number..... Why is it so important? Would I still be writing this post if I hadn't realized that it's December already and I haven't written since September.. (12-9=3.. wow big number)..? Can we really even imagine a life without numbers??? No numbers, no Maths, no logic, no grammar, no text...........!?

Anyway... another number.. 2:10 am.. time to sleep.. Yes, I surrender to numbers (as if I was trying to fight!)... Will try to put the pending posts by the end of the year... or at least will keep thinking about it! :)

2 comments:

Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

only if numbers didnt matter....i wud be the first to throw the weighing machine outta the window :))

Shivani Gakhar said...

well, we can throw the weighing machine, but not the measuring tape.... occupational hazard! :)